Views of Our School-
What do people have to say about Newlands Primary School?
Parental Views (1st and 2nd November 2017)
- Brilliant Teachers, do everything they can to help.
- I like the teachers and the new Headteacher. She seems to be turning things around and listens.
- I am really happy with the school.
- My children enjoy school when they get there. They seem to be learning well.
- Very welcoming. Lovely teachers and very helpful.
- Pleasant atmosphere and supportive of my child.
- All the help and support the teacher offers.
- That my daughter enjoys coming to school.
- Always looking out for our children’s education and well-being.
- Pleasant atmosphere and helpful staff.
- Teachers are lovely and helpful and make things clear.
- I consider that the school environment is perfect for my child’s social skills, helping her to make new friends, learn new and exciting things and feel secure and happy.
- Very friendly
- Lovely staff and teachers.
- Everything! The teachers are great.
- The school/area is keeping in well condition, always nice and tidy in/outside the school.
- It seems a happy place, where children are keen to come to school.
- The school is very nice and there is nothing to improve.
- It’s friendly and very well mannered.
- I find the regular SMS reminders very useful.
- My child has made a massive improvement with his development since joining Newlands last year. He love this school!